Work from Home - Better!
If you need working from home to feel better, you're in the right place. I've got you covered with free strategies, an informative discussion series, and a self-study program you can dive right into. You choose, or even better go for all three!
1. FREE WORK FROM HOME STRATEGIES - Subscribe below for strategies you can use right away. You'll receive three short videos and helpful handouts direct to your inbox to get you started. Please share your best email so you don't miss them!
2. YOU'RE INVITED!
Every week I'll be interviewing subject matter experts with valuable insights on having a better experience working from home, especially during this ultra-challenging time and you're invited to join us!
Calls will take place over Zoom. If you join us live, you will be muted while I am interviewing our guests and then be invited to ask either of us your questions.
REGISTER for the calls that interest you via the links below. You'll be asked a couple of questions relevant to the topic, and to keep things secure, you will be approved before receiving the login link.
These conversations are not confidential. By participating, you acknowledge and grant permission that what you share on the call may be included in the recordings. The calls will be streamed live to my Facebook page, recorded, and shared afterward.
Sign up for the Zoom calls of your choice.
Wednesday, July 2 - 10 am EDT - Jennifer Buchanan - How Music Can Boost Performance
Monday, July 6 - Noon EDT - Lindsay Lapaquette - Leadership Communication Skills for Tough Transitions
Tuesday, July 9 - 10 am EDT - Alyson Schafer - Tips for Managing a Long Summer with Kids at Home
No interviews during the weeks of July 13 and 20th due to some vacation time!
Check out past conversations on the Work From Home - Better! Interview Youtube playlist.
- Kids & Leadership - Stu Saunders - Founder, Youth Leadership Camps Canada
- Strategies to Stay Positive - Mj Campbell - Sales Trainer and Cancer Survivor
- Creating Inward Flow - Jeffrey Shaw - Small Business Branding Expert
- Your Family Team - Leigh Mitchell - Founder, Women In Biz Network
- Creating Certainty in Uncertain Times with Reflective Writing - Leesa Renee Hall - Antibias Facilitator
- How Introverts and Extroverts Work Better From Home - Dave Byrnes - aka The Introverted Networker
- Good Enough Now - Jess Pettitt - Diversity & Inclusivity Expert
- Strategic HOPE: Hold On, Possibility Exists - Beverly Beuermann-King - Resiliency Expert
- Getting the Best From Your Brain - Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas
3. WORK FROM HOME BETTER - "QUICK FIX" ONLINE COURSE
If you want greater effectiveness, efficiency and enjoyment while working from home, this Quick Fix Course will get you there in as little as half a day.
Find out more here, or get started right now.
I look forward to helping you fight distraction & stay focused, avoid overwhelm & overwork, communicate more effectively, build trust & rapport, and take care of yourself. You've got this!