Thank you for joining me on my very first episode of Happy Space Podcast. I am SO GLAD you are here. My mission is to inspire a more inclusive world where highly sensitive people (HSPs) thrive.
I invite you to listen as I speak about:
- 00:01:46 - Why I created this podcast
- 00:03:12 - Learning About Highly Sensitive People
- 00:04:30 - My Background
- 00:05:29 - Birkenstock and Pantyhose problems
- 00:07:41 - Hustle Culture
- 00:11:27 - HSP Trait Elements
- 00:13:56 - Marginalized to Humanized
- 00:14:24 - Mission of the Podcast
- 00:16:42 - Assault on our senses
- 00:21:12 - Executive Coach Training
- 00:25:59 - Upcoming Guests
- 00:29:33 - Understanding Key Elements in HSP Traits
Intuition by Jewel (you'll only hear this in the video/Youtube version. I had to rerecord the audio version due to poor audio quality and forgot to sing it in that recording. I'm truly learning as I go.)
This podcast is hosted by Clare Kumar. As a productivity catalyst, highly sensitive executive coach, and speaker, Clare cultivates sustainable performance in busy professionals so they can keep making rich contributions in all areas of life and achieve greater fulfillment. She inspires leaders, professionals, employees, and entrepreneurs to respect humanity and boost performance through marrying productivity and pleasure. After all, why shouldn’t you have fun while getting things done? If you're a visual learner, please watch this episode on YouTube.
Ready to learn more? Contact Clare here!
Clare invites you to leave a review and a five-star rating wherever you listen to this podcast! Don't forget to tell your friends to listen as well!
Song Credit: Cali by Wataboi from Pixabay
Episode 1: The Secret Superpowers of Highly Sensitive People
working on this...!